TOP 10 BENEFITS OF RIDING WITH Rally Connex .
1. Ride for an entire day with no dead-ends or “no trespassing” signs
2. GPS route provided
3. Routes to match your abilities and tire set-up
4. GPS and Rider training available
5. The camaraderie. Ride with those who enjoy
your love of riding and meet new friends.
6. GPS Rentals Available
7. Enjoy the scenery because you already know
you are going the right way.
8. Sweep riders to assist you
9. Support truck, equipped with tools and some spare parts in case of mechanical difficulty
10. GETTING AWAY FROM IT ALL!
Win Tickets to Chris Birch ClassesGP Bikes is giving away 4 Chris Birch Class tickets. [more]
EOAR Was a real party!Read this great write up from James Simzer of the OFTR. . [more]
kawasaki CANADA is back!Kawasaki Canada has returned to Rally Connex. [more]
New Dacre Sponsor KTM CANADAKTM Canada has announced that they will be the title sponsor of the Dacre.. [more]
Dacre start location revealedThe 2014 Dacre Dualsport Challenge will start at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.. [more]
Rally connex Product Review ep1
Welcome to the first episode of Rally Connex Product Review sponsored by Motonation Canada. This monthly show will showcase many different products that are available in today's market for the avid dualsport rider. This episode features Giant Loop's Mojavi Saddlebag, Possible's Pouch and the Rubber Boa Straps. Join RC Riders Kevin Burnett & Lee Martin in West Virginia at the Hatfield & McCoy Trail System as they tell you all about these three great products. If you would like Rally Connex to Promote your Product please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.orgSee all