TOP 10 BENEFITS OF RIDING WITH Rally Connex .
1. Ride for an entire day with no dead-ends or “no trespassing” signs
2. GPS route provided
3. Routes to match your abilities and tire set-up
4. GPS and Rider training available
5. The camaraderie. Ride with those who enjoy
your love of riding and meet new friends.
6. GPS Rentals Available
7. Enjoy the scenery because you already know
you are going the right way.
8. Sweep riders to assist you
9. Support truck, equipped with tools and some spare parts in case of mechanical difficulty
10. GETTING AWAY FROM IT ALL!
New Team RC RidersRally Connex is proud to have James Simzer & Phil Jean part of the team. See there Bios ! [more]
SNOW DOWN SUCCESSSnowmobilers from all around Ontario attended the 1st Annual event! [more]
NEW TRIALS CLASSRally Connex Anounces Trials Classes with Steve Mumford! [more]
CHRIS BIRCH IS BACK!!!Rally Connex Anounces the return of Chris Birch classes! [more]
NEW RC WINTER SNOWMOBILE EVENT!Rally Connex launches there newest event: WAWA SNOWDOWN! [more]
fall colours dual sport ride, oct 4Sign up for the Fall Colours Dual Sport ride sponsored by Mission cycle! [more]
Corduroy Trail / Dual Sport ride. Sept 20, 21Corduroy this weekend. Dont miss out on the action. sign up today! [more]
Rally connex Product review Mefo Explorer & Super Explorer Tires
MEFO EXPLORER & SUPER EXPLOER TIRES
This episode covers the capabilities of the famous Mefo Explorer front tire and the Super Explorer rear tire. Find out from Team RC Rider Kevin Wright why these tires should be your next choice on your adventure bike.